Monday, July 21, 2008

The Boddy Family

This is my family!
I was really
excited to go
to San Diego
this year. As
a mom I was
excited for my
two year old to
finally see the
beach.... and for
my four year old
to go to Sea World
(she loves it there!)
I love the downtown...
we always seem
to have the best
food there... plus
I love to shop there.
Also as a photographer
I have never been to
San Diego to do photos.
So I was really excited
to use some equipment
that I have been saving
for this trip. It was also
a lot of fun for me to get
to see water in the
background instead
of desert (of which I also love!).
I saw these lolly pops
awhile ago and had been
saving them to do photos
at the beach with them.
Although my husband
didn't think this was the
best idea... the kids had
a lot of fun trying to eat
them... while I was able
to shoot away. The end
result was the kids had
a lot of fun, I got great
photos, and both my
husband and I had
two sticky kids to
clean up afterwards!



















**

No comments: