Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sping Pregnancy

This is a client who is
having a girl... I thought it
would be fun to give her
a few different options. With
the weather being so hot
now we did all studio settings.
This was done in my home,
but it can easily be done in
a clients home as well. We
had a lot of fun doing some relaxed
photos, and then at the end
did some "elegant" photos.
This is also the set that I have
been using for little girls. The
flowers that we used match the
pink that she is using to decorate
her nursery... so any of these
photos will be great to display in her
new babies room. I see a lot of my
clients using their pregnancy
photos to decorate their nursery.
I know for me it was comforting
remembering a time that I enjoyed
so much. I made a collage of
photos above my son's crib of of my
pregnancy photos and his
new born photos that I had taken
in the hospital.




**

No comments: